Skip to content
- Interview, recruit, and contract Independent Sales Reps to represent supplier’s products
- Establish Sales Territories
- Provide documentation (Contracts, NDAs, etc.)
- Design training materials, hold frequent training sessions and certify the Sales Reps.
- Provide a portal to archive all supplier marketing, product documentation and sales aids.
- Coordinate Rep sales with supplier technical support, product updates, etc.
- Provide lead-generating promotions and promote the products to the Rep’s customer database
- Manage sales, record design wins, and distribute supplier’s products in North America
- Interface with supplier’s in-house sales management program.
- Work with and augment a supplier’s existing sales force.
- Work with the suppliers catalog distributor to act on POS reports and leads.
- And most importantly: Increase your sales!